Trends & Features editor, POPSUGAR
- Charlie Hunnam Captivates Onscreen, but He's Even Better in Real Life
- 45 Times The Notebook Turned You Into an Emotional Mess
- Interview: Zac Efron and Emily Ratajkowski Share Their Sweet First Impressions of Each Other
- 37 Times Chris Pratt Was Cooler and Sexier Than Any Character He Could Ever Play
- Interview: Taylor Kitsch Takes a Trip Down Memory Lane to Talk Friday Night Lights
- A Letter to My Unborn Baby: Here's What I Promise You
- What Happens When Mean Girls and Kate Middleton Collide
- An Ode to Jon Snow, the Saddest, Sexiest Bastard in the Seven Kingdoms
- Interview: Ben Savage Confirms Why We're Excited For Girl Meets World
- The Best Beach Reads For a Summer Getaway
- Interview: Michiel Huisman on Blake Lively: Something in Her Has Kind of "Always Been a Mom"
- 33 Things You Didn't Know About Full House
- Glamourous Ways to Upgrade Your Wedding Decor
- 11 Common Bachelorette Party Blunders
An excerpt from my Southern Weddings Magazine feature on marriage advice:
For a marriage that’s filled with easy, everyday joy, do your best to practice kindness and gratitude. Put each other first, make each other laugh, and don’t forget to do the little things, just because. The truth is, following my first year of marriage, I’ve come to learn that it’s as simple — or, some days, as challenging — as that. Kindness and gratitude. I’ve also learned to be curious, and to keep asking questions, because you’ll learn new ways to love and understand the person who pours your coffee every morning. Invest yourself in even the smallest moments, which sometimes manage to carry the most magic.
THRESHOLD Literary Magazine
While I earned my Masters in Writing and Publishing at Chicago's DePaul University, two of my short stories were picked for publication in the school's literary magazine, Threshold. In 2010, I was also selected to read my work for the DePaul Authors series on DePaul Radio.